As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
Cultural activities of our Chapter include:
- Attending or hosting Best Foot Forward – an etiquette and fashion event hosted by the 10th graders for the 7th graders
- Participating in group grade level trips to theater and ballet performances
- Providing an annual Father/Daughter outing planned by each grade level with fun activities like go-cart racing, scavenger hunts, and volunteering at a local philanthropy
- Learning about our rich Louisiana heritage including cooking classes and Cajun dancing
- Enjoying the outdoors, including grade level activities such as paddle boarding, swimming, and kickball games
- Attending the annual Mother/Daughter Afternoon Tea